CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm back!!!

Today's Prompt...
Make a list of 40 things that have happened to you
in the last month. Then look back and describe your favorite.

1. Got upgraded to 30+ hours a week at work.
2. Applied to be a cook at work.
3. Went bowling for Sci-Fi night on Wednesday.
4. Joined a bowling league.
5. Partied with the bowling kids from my league.
6. Saw Sex and the City the Movie!!!
7 Watched Murder, INC.
8 Moved out of my Apartment and into Emily's house.
9. My cat ran away
10. Met a cute boy at work.
11. Got over the cute boy at work...
12. I've bet a bunch of new cool people
13. Hung out with Jay while he was here from ENgland!!!
14. Celebrated Laura's Birthday!
15. Started blogging again.
16. Hooked up.
17. Watched Fireworks.
18. Met Elsa and she is tight! Go twin!!!
19. Became addicted to the Fucking Harshmellows... rgh.
20. Became a better bowler.
21. Helped clean the house.
22. Babysitting
23. Catsitting
24. Ride my bike
25. Fall off my bike
26. I went to Gilroy
27. Drove to the site of the Fires
28. Sat at the Harbor just to think.
29. Went on a boat
30. Read 3 books... starting 4 today!
31. Watched all of weeds!!!
32. Planned for Teddi coming to visit soon!!!!!!!!!
33. I was sad over missing Tierney/Evan/Dan's graduations.
34. Planned my parent's wedding.
35. Signed up for my fall classes!
36. Started dancing again.
37. Worked on my tan
38. Failed miserably at getting a tan.... ;*(
39. Let my hair grow long
40. Designed my next tattoo.

Ok so that was really hard making that long of a list.
I chose to write about number 40.
My next tattoo!

There are two things I want.
A. The earth on the top of my back. With the words "In our hands"
B. Stars on my side. Right side.

What do you think?
I'm leaning towards the earth.
Yeah. I think I want that first...

Have any ideas for me????

2 comments:

Lesli said...

I am so glad you are back!! Have missed you!!!!!

Lesli said...

I did my 40 things list!