CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

1 week anniversay.

I bit the bullet...
I took the jump,
I finally did it.
I got a tattoo...
well actually two of them.
One week into my new life in NorCal
I got my tattoos.
EMJ and I went to Staircase,
a local place and got my wrists done!

On another note, the beach is 1.2 miles
from my house!
I drove it today and marked out the mileage!
yay!

I will get pics up as soon as I can!
They are on my myspace though in the folder
called moving to NorCal... so go check it out there.
On wrist says Love, with a lil red/black heart
and the other wrist says Peace.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Very cool. LOVE!! Did it hurt?

Nerds said...

yeeeawoozaa!! =) Yeah I'm loving the tattoos. I wish I could have came with you but the surprise was nice.

Anonymous said...

What is Mrs. Martin going to say?

You are in BIG TROUBLE.

Janet said...

For the GWA reception you need WRISTBANDS! Oh Yeah!