CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Back with style.




So my first day!
After arriving in Santa Cruz at like Midnight Wednesday morning I went straight to bed. I got up around 10 and decided to get ready and go to Downtown. I walked around, went to an amazing thrift store. Where I bought an adorable and very cheap, white polka dot purse! It is super cute. Then I went to Logo's, the used bookstore and bought a Beatles book. I want to one day have the largest collection of Beatles books! I am up to six now! Go me! Considering I only started 2 months ago that is pretty good. So anyways moving onward. While walking around in Downtown, I met a local, who lives on the streets outside 7-11, but decided to venture to downtown. He told me that he was Eric Clapton and obsessed with the number 48. He asked if I had a pen, so I gave him mine and he told me that we could be friends and he was going to write a new song! I thanked him for being so nice and proceeded onward. I then stopped at the Catalyst! The local place for shows. On the 19th they are having a SUBLIME tribute! What... yeah as in my fave band! HOly Crapola! Yeah! I can't wait! So after being super stoked I went back to Anthony and Amanda's because Mandi was going to get off of work. So we hung out and went and looked at a few apartments. Then I went back to downtown to hang out with my friend EmJ who works at the local borders. We hung out and then I decided to go home until she got off work at 10ish. ON my way back to the car, I met another street dweller. This one played Beatles songs on his guitar! HE was AMAZING. He totally made my night. I sat with him for at least 20 minutes. He said that I could be his Lucy, like Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. It was very sweet. I finally got back to my car and went home. Then I decided to go out! But that story can be saved for tomorrow's blog! I kinda want to try and convince my brother to put on Across the Universe instead of The Departed!
Much Love
Peace!

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Welcome back! I sent you a friend request on MySpace.

You are so sweet to the homeless people!

Janet said...

I loved the downtown! What a great place to live!