CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

It's to late to apologize... it's too late.

Ok, this time... I am back.
I know your like... what the hell you said
that last time and took another break.
Well things got Hectic.. and I mean
like bold HECTIC.
Friend got Cancer, good friends dad died,
school starts next week and... I moved out.

Wait What...?
Yep I finally got out of the shit-hole
known has The Antelope Valley!
I moved to Santa Cruz.
I am currently staying w/ my bro/sis-in-law!
But tomorrow I have an interview for a studio at 11~
Yay. Keep your fingers crossed.
I went to a party last night.
That deserves it's own blog though!
Ok there is a quick update!
I will definetly start posting again!
Sorry for the shotty writing by the way!
I was just so excited to be back on blogger,
that I just didn't care!
Well CIAO!



Just some of my neighbors!

0 comments: