CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Progressions....



I have been very happy lately!
I love my classes
My teachers are awesome!
The campus is beautiful
and all of the people I meet are so nice...
plus it is a huge bonus to have Anthony and Amanda
and WIll and janet oh so close!
I was going crazy having no older siblings around.




I bought this purse today!
It is pretty cute...
and totally hold a bunch of crap.
Now I don't have to worry about
my purse falling off my shoulder
anymore, because this one
goes over my head
and I wear it diagonally!
WHOOOHOOO for Hippie clothes!
Yay!

2 comments:

Pixie said...

Hi just stopping by.. Cute purse with all it's colors =)

Anonymous said...

Aren't side purses GREAT?

You have seen my blue one, with the pretty beads and such, have you not?

I adore it (referring to your new one). It is quite lovely.

Or, as they say where you're from, it's "hella cute."