CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

As the times change.


Have you ever realized that the older you get,
the worse life get.
Now, not in all aspects. Just one in particular.
The year after I graduated High School is when
I began to realized that as we grow closer to life
we also grow closer to death.
My best friends grandma died when I was in high school
and before that, I had never known anybody personally
that I had to attend a funeral for.
The rest of my high school years went by
w/o anything else happening.
Now as I look back since graduation, so many
of our friends have passed away.
In the last six months alone 5 people
I know have died.
Kids I went to school with, A mentor to IORG, an innocent kid.
It just seems, that in the great wide working of things...
why the hell does shit like this happens.
Girl commits suicide.... well thats what the rumor was.
Remember you said you knew what happened... wrong.
She died from huffing shit that came from her air conditioner.
2 Kids die in a car accident... in the last month alone.
1 amazing lady loses the hardest battle of her life.
This I find the most unfair.
Why make somebody suffer through so much and work so hard
to be taken in the end.
What was the point.
But up a good fight, but on a good face, but in the end.
You're gone.
I am just so sick of everything.
It all drives me crazy.
I will move to an island and live by myself... then not have to worry about it.
But that wouldn't work because, I talk to much and would get bored....
Then where the hell would I be.

So anyways.... in the end
before this turned into some morbid rant.
I just wanted to say, take the time to tell people that
you love them. Time passes too quickly and you might miss the opportunity.

0 comments: