CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Home for a week.



I went back to Lancaster
for a week.
I got her last Saturday
and I am going home tomorrow morning.
It was refreshing to be home for
a little bit, but that is all that I
can take. There are definitely more people
here that I can hang out with, and that
actually WANT to chill. As opposed to
forgetting that I exist...hmmm.
Isn't it nice, when people act oblivious,
and forget you... I just love it!
So anyways, while I was home,
I had a sleepover of the younger girls in rainbow.
I took all the little kids to the poppy preserve.
OMG. It is absolutely beautiful this year.
I worked at the job fair today. OMG. I had to
get up wicked early, but in th end it was ok.
I got to see a lot of my old friends.

But alas I return to Santa Cruz tomorrow!
Farewell Lancaster, Hello Earth Day!
I will definitelyct post you on the happenings
of this weekend. There is going to be
a festival in SC and that should be fun!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I am sad I couldn't join you in the poppy reserve.

Lesli said...

Oh, I LOVE the idea of a poppy preserve; so pretty!

How have you been?