CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Because it's 4a.m and I can't sleep...

Ever given your all to someone who walked away?:
Nope, I walked away.



Does someone love you?:
Well, like, my family.


Is there someone you know you should hate, but you can't?:
No. Hate's too much work.



How's your heart lately?:
Safely inside my chest.



The last song you listened to?:
"Santa Carla Twilight"- Tiger Army!
Man oh Man are those guy hot.



If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
Maybe like starflower. That would be cool. Or just a symbol like Prince.



Are you afraid of falling in love?
I'm afraid to open up to love.


Favorite juice?
Cran-Razz.



Have you had the chicken pox?:
Yeah, when I was hella young.



Ever been to Mexico?:
No...

Are you a forgiving person?:
Somewhat. I think I forgive to easily.



Are you talking to someone while doing this?:
No... it's 3:45 am.


What school plays were you part of in elementary school?
In elementary school, we did tons of wave shows and I was in a lot of them. I also did countless dance recitals back then.




If a bear attacked you, would you know how to defend yourself?
Umm run away or have somebody like karate chop it....



Do you think it would be more fun to model or to shoot the photographs?
Taking the Pics would be hella fun.



Are you younger than 21?:
Yeah.... 1.5 years.



Do you like fruit?
My favorite.



How clean is your room?:
I cleaned my studio on Friday, so it is pretty nice.



What are you excited for?:
Summer. And vacations. The beach up here is bomb. Oh and Earth Day is coming up. That should be ballin.



Do you have feelings for someone?
I currently Loathe my cat....

Do you fall for guys/girls easily?:
Yeah, and then I move on quickly. Bad news bears.



Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?:
No, that'd be pretty odd.



What do you currently want to scream at the top of your lungs?
Hah, ummmm "I'm Rick James Bitch"


Do you think that hair extensions look skanky?:
I think they're, ugh a waste of money.



Say you were given a pregnancy test right now?
It would be negative. No babies on the way.



Favorite pop-tart flavor?
Umm, strawberry.


Do you know anyone in jail/prison?:
Umm idk.



What book are you reading right now?..
I am in the middle of like four novels.



Favorite kind of candy?
things that are fruity.



What did you do yesterday?:
I hungout w/ ant and Mandi and went to downtown and we got anthony a new bike!!!


What jewelry are you wearing?:
My lip ring.



If all your friends were going on a road trip, would you go?:
Why the hell not.
That would be wicked fun!


Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?:
I only wear flipflops...


Have you ever crawled through a window?:
The good old days! Back when I lived in the AV.



Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?:
No, I don't have cable.



Have you ever changed your clothes in a vehicle?
Oh most definitely lol


What were you doing at 12am last night?
Talking on the phone.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Starflower? That'd be tight. Do you want us to start calling you that? =o)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

NorthBound Riders said...

Haha, You can most definitely call me starflower Janet!

Anonymous said...

Why can she call you starflower but you refuse to call me moonbeam? =(