CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

fire and ice.

Things on my mind...

1. A quote my speech teacher use to say. "the choices we make dictate the lives we lead. To thine own-self be true." - William Shakespeare.

2. You get angry if I leave you out, but you constantly forget me.

3. The cute and forgetful thing only gets you so far...
before it is annoying and asshole-like.

4. Why do you have to be in control? Just let it go. Calm down.

5. I can only take the ADD in small quantities.

6. Your selfishness really drives me crazy.

7. You aren't the same person you were 6 months ago...

8. Why did we all have to grow apart?

9. Let _______ think for themselves.

10. You don't have to do everything suggested.

11. A revolutionary must have their OWN voice... and speak it.

12. I download 1500 songs because nobody wants to hang out and I am bored.

13. At least at home I had people to hangout w/ every night! ahaha

14. I really hate the old grand deputy of our new area.

15. My lip ring is killing me.

16. Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind.

17. Speak up please... it's hard to hear you....

18. I wish I could get tickets to Taste of Chaos but they are too spendy for my budget.

19. I have to go home for a funeral.

20. You are so wrapped up in your lives to even notice that mine is sucking recently. But oh well what can I expect from you... oh that's right, nothing. ahhhh

Oh well. that is my dumb ass rant. Take no notice of it and don't post bitchy comments because it probably has nothing to do with you. then again maybe it does.... but probably not so just get over it. I already did. Move on!

2 comments:

Janet said...

OMG! I am so sorry I made you download all those songs while I was sleeping! Sucks having to go to school early. Bleh! Come on the weekend and we'll stay up late! xo <3

NorthBound Riders said...

haha it's not your fault!
I downloaded an additional large quantity of songs.
This has nothing to do with you my dear!
Though a break do Davis would be fantastic!!