CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

haha Smirnoff Ice!

Drunk Survey
1. Have you ever been drunk?
Hahah, I totally am now.

2. How old were you the first time you got drunk?
Umm, I was in Rosamond and had 8 shots of vodka. 15 years old... they started me young. No bueno.

3. Have you ever gotten/given digits while intoxicated?
Yeah, once someone wrote their number on my arm while I was asleep.

4. Have you ever 'drunk dialed'?
Umm I am sure I have...

5. Have you ever been drunk in front of family members?
Yes... I have thrown many parties at my house.

6. Have you ever had to cover up the fact that you were drunk?
Yes, I said I got hit in the head with a weight while at the gym.

7. Have you ever been arrested for any alcohol-related crime?
Well, once I got in trouble by a cop for having a beer in my hand... outside the house. but they just let me go.

8. Have you ever hooked-up with someone while drunk?
Haha, ask my ex!

9. Ever forgot their name?
No...

10. When was the last time you were drunk?
Ummm like 30 seconds ago. hahahaha

11. Have you ever been on a drunken binge?
No. I don't know what that is.

12. Do you need alcohol to have a good time?
Not at all.

13. What kind of alcohol gets you the most intoxicated?
Umm rum. Or Jaggermeister.

14. Favorite liquor?
Fruity Rum

15. Favorite beer?
Gross.... Smirnoff Ice please.

16. Have you ever woken up after a night of drinking and found out that you are STILL drunk?
Yes indeed.

17. Have you ever swam drunk?
No, Sounds dangerous.

18. What kind of a drunk are you?
A happy, over friendly one.

19. Is alcohol like "truth serum" to you?
No.

20. Favorite drinking partner?
Umm currently miss MJ!

21. Favorite bar?
My own house...

22. Have you ever completely blacked out?
No I don't think so.

23. Have you ever puked from drinking?
Yeah... I have. Yuck.

24. Have you ever had the 'crying drunks'?
NO, and I don't want to...

25. Can you still do physical activity while intoxicated?
Yes... ahhahah yes I can ;)

26. Have you ever gotten into a drunken fight?
Umm once I threw my brother onto the couch but he was way drunker than I was and being a complete asshole....

27. Who is the most annoying drunk that you know?
Well that depends, My brother can get pretty bad, but in a funny way and uhh there are a bunch of different things.

28. Who is the most flirtatious drunk?
Umm Emily lol.

29. Do you have a drunken nickname?
The DIZZ!

30. Have you received a 'booty call'
HAHAHA. At the pirate party lol..


31. Funniest drunken scene in a movie
Ummmmm I have never been in a movie while drunk...

32. Favorite song about drinking?
Flogging Molly, drinking games.

33. Have you ever woke up next to someone you didn't know?
No, that would be weird.

34. Have you ever been hit on by someone way older than you?
Totally, haha like he was 36 or something gross and I was like ugh, no thank you.

35. What's the worst 'buzz kill'?
Umm, well stupid drunks.

36. Have you ever dated a bartender or bouncer?
Nope... but there is a first for everything!

37. Do you ever say to yourself, "Dang, I need a drink"?
No.

38. Do strangers ever buy you drinks?
No, I dont go to bars.

39. Have you ever drank too much on a date?
Nope.

40. Is there anything that you refuse to drink?
Whiskey.... yuck

41. Have you ever been drunk on a plane?
hahan o that would be illegal.

42. Have you ever gotten drunk during the day?
Nope.

43. Have you ever had to run from the cops and leave the beer behind?
haha no.

44. What's your favorite drinking game?
Kings cup baby!

45. Have you ever injured yourself while drunk?
Umm someone else has injured me! lol.

46. What's the most destructive thing that has happened while you were drunk?
Ummm kevin once ran into a fire hydrant and cut his leg open.

47. Ever been drunk at a concert?
Yes and then we filmed a music video in the parking lot afterwards hardcore dancing!!!!

48. Is this survey getting too long?
Well since the computer is kinda of spinning.

49. Are you ready for the last question?
Sure.

50. Why do you drink?
Well MJ and I were like what the hell are we doing tonight and someone was like well why don't we drink. So we did! Fo sho!
Jiggy Jiggy what what!

2 comments:

Janet said...

King's Cup is my favorite, too. Then horse races.

NorthBound Riders said...

What is Horse Races?