CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Calling all Beatles fans!

So Saturday at the college (avc), the activites department is hosting a Beatles sing-along! YAY. I am really frickin excited. I guess since Across the Univers is taking so long to get here I will go to this to pass the time! Sarah and I are going to dress up really cute and go! yay. My mom is going to come and some friends aswell it should be really fun! Yay. I can't wait. If anyone wants to come feel free. It is saturday at the college at 6 in the blackbox! Ok well hope to see you there!

8 comments:

Janet said...

I wish I could go. :o(

Kathryn said...

i lost your phone number.
and JANET REFUSES to give it to me.
;)

NorthBound Riders said...

Sorry I didn't get it to you faster. My computer just wasn't coopereating yesterday!

My number is 943-4522!
Call me and Lets get together ya ya ya!

Janet said...

I never refused! That is a BOLD FACED LIE!

Kathryn said...

haha@JANET.
I am a liar.
DUDE NICOLE!
DONT put your phone number on THE Web!

NorthBound Riders said...

I didn't put the area code!
and it is my house number...
so my dad can deal with the random calls asking for illicit sex acts in the middle of the night!

Cheers!
By the way.
Across the Universe
comes to the A.V this friday.

Janet said...

People can look up the area code to the AV, yo!

Janet said...

I guess they could also find you by calling 411, though, so what's the difference.