CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Two things that are gone...


Black Cherry Lemonande Slurpees. What the HEll. I mean how can you get a better combination than that. But they don't have it anymore. I have only ever gotten it in Duarte, but rgh it was soooo good! I want it now. I would drive to 7-11 but it is kinda in the ghetto... I don't want to go there now.


The second thing I miss is this little treat that Starbucks use to have. Janet, Will and I went to Santa Monica for Will's CBEST. On the way back there was this wicked bad fire and we thought we wern't going to be able to get home. Thus we stopped at Starbucks. They had this chocolate and caramel cookie bar thing. The store only had one and they dude behind the counter says I wouldn't get that. Janet and I both quizzically look at him and say that it looks scrumptous. But the guy tells us that they aren't ever going to make them again and that if we had 1 we would want another. WELL DAMNIT I WANT ANOTHER 1. If someone got me the recipe.. I would make them a batch too! Even if it was right now. I would go on a baking binge! Ok well Got to go!

I am going to go to AMPM for a slurpee!
Peace out

2 comments:

Janet said...

Ohmygod, that cookie bar thing was delicious.

Nerds said...

Thats so funny. I wanted a slurpee the other day. The cookie sounds good too.