CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween.

KATHRYN. CALL ME!


Ok well I got my costume! yay. It is a lady bug. It is red w/ black spots and shiny stuff on the top, it comes with wings and antennas, and cute red and black stockings with daisys on the tops. The Pic below is basically what it looks like, but instead of the solid black top it is the same material all around and it is halter top, with shiny black sequins that line the v-part of the shirt.I love it! Thanks for all the ideas Janet. You rock my world! I can't wait to wear it next weekend!

4 comments:

Nerds said...

Super cute!! you're going to look great!

Unknown said...

Very nice!

So...you should either approve, deny, or counter offer my trade proposal....

NorthBound Riders said...

It is already taken care of TWON>

Thanks mandi!

Kathryn said...

whoa sexy sexy!