CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Strawberry Feilds Forever?

So I totally saw Across the Universe last night. OMG it was AMAZING. It is so vivid and full of life, I could see it a million times. I will totally buy it on dvd when it comes out and I hope that someone does a live production of it. Kinda like how they have Rocky Horror Picture Show down in Santa Monica this movie could totally become like that. It was that amazing. I just can't stop talking about it. AHHHH go see it damn it! I mean it get up off your computer and go check it out and then come back and comment me on it. DOn't want to go alone? Thats cool. Call me and I will come with you! It is that good! Ok well Friends is on and I want to go watch it because I think Sex and the City is on next! So peace out!
Tomorrow is Sarah's birthday so you should call her and give her a whats up!

Peace out baby!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I still want to see that.

Nerds said...

Ahhh I want to see it so bad... but we are poor.