CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Two things I am really into lately!

Man I have found myself addicted to two things lately. The first is the show Scrubs. No I am not a retard and just found the show... but I just started watching it like on the daily and man I love it! JD is so funny, and the Janitor totally keeps it real! I also love Doctor Cox! If you haven't seen Scrubs you should totally check it out.

My second addiction is Chronic... Tacos! MHHHMMMMM. On Tuesday they have "taco tuesday" and you get two tacos for 2 bucks. They are gi-normous so it is totally worth it. I am definitley going to miss it when I move to Nor-Cal. I went there tonight with some friends and my lil brother ordered 4 tacos for himself.... HOLY MOLEY! They are huge. Then he made me take him to MCdonalds for and ice cream and he got 2 chicken wraps aswell. I don't see how people can eat that much. Oh well it was a good time! At the local college this weekend there is this Beatles tribute thing. I totally want to go. It should be wicked fun. Oh and my search for a job might have come to an end. A lady is looking for a babysitter for saturday and sundays. She want them to work from 2pm-2am. man that is nuts. One child is 5 and the other is 8. I hope I get it. I love working with kids. I will keep you posted! Ok well I am outie scrubs comes on at 12 and I think I hear Friends on the T.V in my room!

Adios Muchacos(sp) Meh... who cares if I spell it right!

Peace
Just to make you jealous here is a pic of one of the tacos! Mhhhm

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

i love to eat.

Janet said...

i love chronic taco.

NorthBound Riders said...

Have you been to Chronic Tacos Kathryn?

Janet said...

she has