CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Party it up.

You know what drives me nuts? Well don't worry if you can't answer that question because why would I have asked if I wasn't going to write about it below. Ok so girls will spend money on buying an amazing dress for something and then only wear it once. So WTF do we do will all of the dresses that you only wear once. I want to have a dress up party and you have to come in a nice dress that you have only had the opportunity to wear once. It can be like a black and white event... but not so two-shaded! YAY. SO all you nor-cal people... listen up! Party sometime in like November or December. When does your winter break begin? Lets do it. YEAH!!!! Ok let me know what you think.


On the happenings of my life. Things are going well. I am about to go to the movies with some friends. I saw Good Luck Chuck last week and it is totally funny. I recommend it for all fans of comedy! I think we are going to see The Kingdom tonight. Hmm that has yet to be determined. Oh an update on my cousins house. They found one good fingerprint so they think csi might be able to register who the people are through there data base. Hopefully they find some thing out. I am totally ready to get out of this valley. Tomorrow I have set a goal for myself to find a job. I am going to get a full time job so I can make as much money as possible. Pay the rest of my bills and then hopefully have found an apartment in Santa Cruz by them. Ugh I am going insane again living here. MY HOUSE SUCKS! Blah. Oh well that must be my teenage angst. Ok well I am going to go like curl my hair or something!

Peace and Love
I can't wait to go to the mountains and behold this!
Oh I love winter! Cute Sweaters and all.

0 comments: