CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Picture Madness!

This is the Wedding party!

Old pic of the couple!

Anthony turns 25!


THe Siblings!


This is Jimmy, My cousin Holly and Myself, a long time ago!


Man I love posting pictures! Just with theses simple pics I felt a huge range of emotions. From reminiscing the good ol' days, to sadness at the loss of other things and then just plain comedy and the fact of how stupid I look in some of them. Man my dress was really fricking short. Sometimes I find myself Loving the dress and then the next minute I'm like WTF? Oh well, it is in the past!

Ugh and by the way, the Movie, Across the Universe isn't playing in the A.V. FUck, yeah that pisses me off. Our stupid redneck valley, won't play it. Ugh I wish I could shove a dull pointed stick right up the conservative asshole, who decided not to play this film. RGGGH I really want to see it. By the way, yesterday was talk like a pirate day and I had some fun with that. Brr it's cold here and my dad made soup. That bugs me about the cold weather everyone wants to make soup. I am not really a fan of soup, but w/e! I just realized how I jumped from topic to topic. That is annoying. I wish I could be more disciplined in my writing. Though assume that is why I started this blog. Ok, well I am going to go now. I am super bored and really want to watch a movie. Though I don't like doing that by myself, because times are better when you can watch a movie with someone! Then you can hear the others laugh and you know you aren't just laughing at something stupid yourself. Meh oh well! I'm going to call Sarah I think, because maybee she will want to hang out.

Signing off!
Peace and Love

Oh, and you should come to my party this weekend! It will be AmAZING!

1 comments:

Janet said...

Across the Universe isn't here either. We're pretty liberal in Davis but we just don't have enough screens in this small town. They said it might be coming here in a couple weeks. We'll see.