CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

My dress Pt.3

Well after my last vent about the dress for my brother's wedding... the situation has been resolved. I went to the fashion district once again last week and finally got my dress! It is really cute. It has thin halter straps and is gathered around the "boob area" and then goes out into and A-Line skirt. There is a little jewel... which is kinda whack, but my mom likes it. So w/e! I have no idea what to do with my hair though. With my "scene-cut" there isn't much that can be done. My top layer is only like 2inches long! YIKES! OH WELL. I will figure it out. I am bitter that I can't go to the bachelorette party this weekend, but what can you do. Shit, people are bound to have time conflicts. I just hope Amanda has fun. Things have not been good between my brother and I lately. My younger brother slapped me yesterday... his temper has been out of control. He punched a huge hole in the wall. What is my parents response? Well, what did you do to him? Who give a flying fuck. Violence isn't the answer and not that they stepped in as parents while I was growing up, but come on. Your youngest son is about to join the "thug life" just like our cousin and uncle and nobody is doing shit to stop it. My older brother, well we haven't talked in like 2 weeks. He feels that we are "too close" as siblings... oh well what can you do right. Other people get in our buisness too and then stir the pot even more. I CAN STICK UP FOR MYSELF... LEAVE ME ALONE. IF I DON"T COME TO YOU FOR HELP, I DON'T NEED IT. Discard that last thought for all of you reading this. The one that is intended for knows who they are and the fact that evening hearing their voice makes me go crazy. And not in the Oh-so-hot way! Hopefully my brother and I will work this out before his big day. I don't want to go into this event with resentment towards him and vice versa. Though my assumption is that once again we will just sweep our feelings under the rug, which is what our family is famous for. Why express when you can supress.

Well this went from a rant about my dress to thoughts on my family so I am done.
Peace and Love to you
Have a good weekend

1 comments:

Janet said...

"Why express when you can supress?" should be the lyrics to a song or something.