CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

The best part about waking up....

Well I can't think of anything after the way my head felt this morning. Man but in hindsight we sure had fun. This morning we went to chronic tacos and I had the best taco ever. My morning actually started at about 11. I went to bed at 3 and got up at 8:30 so today I have been very tired. But it seems I didn't get motivated until 11ish. Anthony, Amanda and I then went to Santa Clarita to finish last minute things for the wedding! We are getting up at 6:00 AM to go to the flower district. I think I'm going to need a starbucks to make it through that... I haven't been up that early, well in quite awhile. We are currently tying ribbons on bottles of wine for the wedding, well I'm not, because I am typing, but you get the gist. We still need to fold the programs and some other random stuff. I am super tired.

Now I have another incident that I realized in hindsight. My dress for the wedding is quite short. It looks really cute, but none the less it is still really short. Oh well!! As long as it looks good. I decided what I am going to do my hair. It is going to be puffy in the front and then pulled back with a flower in it and really curly! Sarah is doing my makeup so it should look pretty nice. It just seems like this wedding sprung upon us so fast! I can't wait to get my buggy on though. HHEHE my date should look cute. He is wearing all black and a maroon tie. That will look good. Oh OH OH by the way I got a really cute shirt for my birthday! It is a peace sign made out of flowers and then the stems go down into the word peace! I love it. I'm actually wearing it right now. I'm kinda hungry currently and I really want a PinkBerry yogurt. I've never had one, but we didn't go today! That's ok. Well I am going to go act like i'm working so that I can doze off!

Peace and Love

0 comments: