CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I hate Driving.

Well tonight at about 11:30 I decided to drive down to Duarte. The weather was fine when I left, but as soon as I made it out of the A.V, boom, the rain hits. I have never driven in the rain before and man was I scared. We are talking like Noah released the flood again. My little car was hydro-plaining. Ahhh it was so scary. I made it to Sand Canyon, (where the In'N'Out is), and pulled over. I waited in the parking lot for the rain to subside. It didn't. "God" didn't even let up a little. I walked across the parking lot in flip flops, and tried to call my brother's friend Brian. The call went through and as soon as he said, "Hello" the phone went dead. WTF! So I was stuck in Sand Canyon with gail force rain and wind and I was scared to death. After about 15 minutes, I decided to try to make it there. I went to the freeway and began my drive. Oops, too bad I got on the 14 North. FUCK! Right, I was heading back home. UGH. I was passed by 3 semi's and I only got up to about 60 for like 3 minutes. For the rest of the time I was driving 40. I arrived home at 1:11 and am now at Sarah's house. We are going to eat Stir-fry. HEHE, though Sarah always knows how to make my life better. While cooking, she dumbed like half the bottle of Celery Salt on the meat. It was really funny. In the background right now I hear Sarah's mom yelling at her because it is two in the morning and Sarah cooked her roast that is or was going to be used for dinner tonight. OOPS! NOW her mom is yelling at her. DUDE just go back to bed, She is a grown up and knows what she is doing. I bet she is just hungry! Ok well I am going to go watch the mad woman at work!

Peace and Love

P.S. Drive Safely!
It's scary out there....

0 comments: