CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Across the Universe

Looks like an amazing movie. Every single commercial I see draws me towards it. It seems like 1 big acid trip or something. Since I myself will never partake in that avenue of the drug realm... I really want to see the movie. It is a musical with The Beatles doing the whole soundtrack. There is this scene where they are by a strawberry wall, and the song Strawberry Feilds forvever is playing and it looks so cool. It is about the Vietnam war. It just looks really good. A musical, with witty drug humor, liberal political views and an amazing cinematography! You just can't get better than that. I totally want to go see it this week. AHHHH I can't wait. It bugs me that I haven't gone and seen it yet. I have proposed a trip to the cinema with my friend Kathryn! Hopefully she can come, otherwise I think I will make the trip by myself and see the flick. I will do a follow-up blog because I think this movie will change my life!

Peace and Love