CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Across the Universe, Part Deux

So I went to the movies tonight with Sarah and saw The Nanny Diaries. Cute, a little predictable, but if you want sweet enough for a toothache! It is perfect. Anyways, in my frustration about Across the Universe, I questioned the Lady behind the counter. She said the director hasn't decided which cut he wants to release nationwide. Well make up your damn mind before you get my hopes up. The lady assured my the movie would be here sometime in October! Yay! I get to see my movie. Ahh too bad it is going to take sooo long. Sorry katfran! We will have to postpone our date. But how about a trip to Sprinkles or Pinkberry? I haven't been to either, but I hear rave reviews! Hmm get back to me on that one! I want to do some of those must see SoCal "touristy" things before I move!

Ok I'm outtie!
I looked really cute tonight by the way!
Just thought I would fill you in!

Peace and Love, Bros'

0 comments: