CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bachelorette and My Bday!

As I write this I feel the effect of the Lemon Drop, Adios, 2 Beers, Pina Colada's, and Margaritta's are still taking effect! The night began with a penis shaping contest out of playdo! Diane won!!!!!!! She made the best penis. Then we were all dressed up and went to schooners for the strippers. When we got there, we were informed that they cancelled that 4 months ago. WTF. I called on Monday and they told me that it still happens... they should get together and talk and get their facts straight! So we chilled at schooners for a lil while, got out drunk on and then Anthony came and picked us up! We went back to my house, called up some friends and throw a last minute party. Amanda took her normal position as shot fairy and our drunkness was secure at that point! With 2 shots of rumplmintz under our belts the night was fun. A boy showed up and made the night even more entertaining... but we aren't getting into that! We cut the penis shaped cake and I'm not sure who ate that becuase I was watching Beerfest in my room! I am sure that I will have ants tomorrow because there are still remnants of margarittas around somewhere. Tonight was fun and I can't wait for the wedding. Only 3 days to go!!! YAYAYAY OMG. This is going to be so exciting. Not to mention I am going to look fabulous. Pictures will follow! Type to you soon!
Peace

P.S. Mike is back from Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYA I really missed that guy!

1 comments:

Janet said...

Dude, did you get a fake ID?

What man showed up? I am very interested.