CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Where does the time go?

Well yesterday was Tierney's Installation into IORG as Worthy advisor. She looked beautiful and it went off amazingly. Last week was directed at finishing decorations, writing speeches and just plain trying to finish everything that our young worthy advisor left for the last minute. Now with the last week approaching before my brother's matrimony, I feel there is no time. I am planning a stellar bridal shower for Wednesday, which is also my 19th birthday. My friend Mike flies in from Thailand and I can't wait to see him. You never realize how much you miss someone until they are gone and man I missed that guy. The rehearsal is on friday and then the wedding is on saturday! Finally, I will have a break, not my birthday party is happening next saturday. The 22nd. It has a beerfest theme! Yay break out your leiderhosen! I wish my brother and soon to be sister in law the best of luck, even though we don't need the fomality to be sisters because I have felt that closeness since the first oppurtunity we had to hang out and get to know each other. I'm tired and my bug bites itch.... yes all 25 of them, which I recieved while visiting my Sister-In-Law, Janet, while in Davis! Oh yeah. Check out her blog.
Sliceofpink.com
It is amazing!

Ok Peace and Love FriendS

4 comments:

Janet said...

Dude, I have so many mosquito bites. WTF?

Janet said...

Oh! And a big bruise on my leg from moving. That's gonna look great with my bridesmaid dress! Whoohoo! If it doesn't clear up we are gonna have to put makeup on it. I am not kidding.

Nerds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nerds said...

I have a scar from when I went running. I tripped over a piece of wire on the ground. =( we're going to be a bug bitten/beat up wedding party. =)


We're awesome!