CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Hey Jude


Tonight was SO much fun! Tonight was the Beatles sing-along. I got to hang out with Sarah and Scott and my mom and I even saw a few friends from high school and Dino was there too. They played an amazing list of songs which included: Come Together, Hey Jude, Helter Skelter, I am the Walrus, Across the Universe and soooo much more! It was really fun. Everybody really got into it and there was just a fun vibe. I can't wait to get out of the so-cal not so fun vibe! It seems like Nor-cal will be like "Beatles Night" all the time! Ok well I am going to go read my book. I am currently in the trilogy of Icewind Dale, by R.A Salvatore! I suggest his stories they are quite addicting. Have a great weekend all. CIAO!

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

are you ever gonna update this blog?