CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Fires.




This is bouquet canyon fire....I just heard that David and Ciara, my brother's, brother and sister-in-law were evacuated from San Diego. Anthony's mother-in-law Norma is also on watch for evacuation because of the Bouquet Canyon fire. This is no good. I drive that route all the time. This really sucks. Hopefully it wont come here. Though it seems we are going to be lucky because it isn't that smokey here yet and it is movieng the other direction. RGH. this Sucks. Ok well I wish everyone the best of luck. Peace and Luv and stay smart.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah this is so scary. I 'm worried about my brother and mom. This is so crazy!

Janet said...

Scary. How awful.

Kathryn said...

I blame the sinners.

NorthBound Riders said...

I blame the sinners too... dumb sinners! LOL.

I am very worried about your familia too Mandi. Let me know if anything changes and you know we are here for anything.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I wanted to give you an update.

My mom has not been evacuated and the fire is going in the opposite direction of her house.

The fire is about two miles away from David and Ciara( Santa Fe) but they decided to stay because the wind is pushing the fire in the opposite direction.

As far as Yolanda, I heard the fire was on the west side of Hasley Canyon so I think her house is still in good shape but she has been evacuated.

The winds should die down tomorrow. So hopefully all goes well and no one we know will wind up homeless. I heard from david that about 1,000 homes in SD burned. =(

I think the last fires were around the same dates because I remember I wanted to head to SD for my birthday but I couldn't because of the fires there. so strange.

Hope all is well and no fires reach the AV.


Love,

Mandy