CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I am the cats meow!


This is Uganda
I want to go there
NOW!
Send me to Uganda damnit...
I guess that is being a little pushy.
but what can I say.
I'm pushy and
I want to go there.
Well I want to leave here...

That is 7 cats
are they my cats?
NO
but you get the gist.
I have 7 kittens and they all suck
Mine are cuter than the ones above though.
I had the weirdest phone conversation tonight
I'm not going into details... but OMG!
Janet... it tops the one you encountered
at our last gathering!
Ok well I am done posting.
I will probably acutally think of something else
and post again!

Ok peace and Love

4 comments:

Janet said...

Now I'm going to be thinking about your conversation all day.

Who do those kitties belong to?

Nerds said...

I want one... They are soooo cute!!

NorthBound Riders said...

The pics came from google... I typed in 7 and that came up!
So I stole it... meh!

Mandi... Take 1 of them... how about 5!

NorthBound Riders said...

She is NUTS!
Do you know who I am referring to.
I am keeping it coded because i don't know who reads this.