CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

More Frightening than the monsters....

I went to Magic Mountain yesterday for Fright Fest. It was super packed... I mean we had to park in the back lot. I didn't even know they had a back lot. Eww it was dirt and hello have you noticed the wind lately. Yeah that sucked. The rides were super crowded, so we only got to ride a few and we didn't go to any of the mazes because the lines were way to long. But we did get to ride Collasus backwards and that was fun, except for the fact that I hurt my hip. But there was one thing that was truly frightening last night. Tatsu is the newest ride that Magic Mountain has. It is one of the typical thrill coasters. You sit in the seat and then it pulls you backwards so it is like you are lying on your stomach and you do the ride head first. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. The line was 2 hours long. While waiting in line, there was a DJ playing music next to the ride. Scott, Sarah's boyfriend comments, "Oh they are playing Beat It... cool." These guys infront of us turn around and say, "NO, that is Billie Jean." That began the conversation. There were three guys, who all came from Irvine. Being the talkative person I am, I comment, Oh my brother went to UCI. They both say, hey so did we. One guy was really random and just kinda sat on the ground and crawled around every time the line moved. (He was kookoo bananas if you know what I mean.) But the other two kept talking. For the whole two hour wait. From movies to music and random literature. It was so boring. But I smiled and listened and they talked. Scott and Sarah were both like WTF are they talking about. But whatever. So as we progress, the 6-5 guy that kept directing his conversation at me says, " So do you want to get some beers after this? Maybee some Whiskeys?" I am like uhhh I don't have an idea. Then later it gets around to the question of how old are you guys. Sarah and I are like 19 and Scott says he is 24. So we recipricate and ask how old they are... Well the guy that was hitting on me, graduated in 1995. FROM UCI. Ugh. He graduated high school in 1990. He is like well I graduated high school in 1990. I said, cool, I was two. Then he chilled on the hitting on me for a bit. Twenty minutes later he started again. Thank the lord that my line went faster and I got off the ride before him. So after that we walked back to our car and it took 1 hour. 1 hour, to get from the parking lot to the freeway. WHich is usually a 1 minute drive. Rgh. But overall it was entertaing and I got out of the AV! yay. Hope the colts do great tomorrow. Peace and Love guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's pretty funny, damn UCI guys...

so...you should really approve my trade....

NorthBound Riders said...

Calm Down about the trade!