CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

AHHAHHAHHAHHA

Ok.
If my car was full of gas right now I would get in it and leave.
Do you ever have those thoughts.
Just pick up and go.
That is what I want to do.
I hate being here.
Everything about it.
There are only a few good things.
Sarah. She is a good thing in my life.
My mom. Sometimes she is pretty alright too.
The rest of it.
Fuck it.
I could pick up and leave
and never look back.

I'm just venting.
But really
as soon as I have money
enough to get our apartment.
I am out of this shit hole.

Fuck I really hate life right now.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Come to Davis for a visit! A few days away will do some good!

Kathryn said...

you should have came over to visit sweet and happy mE!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer!
I would like to visit both of you!