CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

The Excorcist.

Do you remember the scene where Regan turns around and spits that green shit out of her mouth. Well that is what I have felt like lately. For the last couple of days I have been coughing up something nasty and i've had a fever and just gross. My throat hurts like it is Armageddon. Rgh. Ok well I am going to go back to bed. Today I watched THe Godfather. That was nifty!

Ok peace out.
Hopefully I get better.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww I hope you feel better.

Unknown said...

ohh I just relaized anthony signed in and I thought I was signed in under my name. ha ha


I hope you feel better.

NorthBound Riders said...

Hehe!
You and your double personality!
SIlly girl.
Thanks for the concern.
I am getting better.