CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Hair Pt.2

Well it's done.
It is a lot more subtle
than the pic below.
But it looks really good.
YOu can see the red in the sun
and the blonde is very pretty!

And yes I did it myself.
Well with Sarah's help.
Ok she did most of it!
Well all of it!
But you get the gist.

Here is the kick.
My little brother Jimmy.
Has a friend named Andrew.
Andrew wanted his hair dyed.
So we did blonde spots around his head.
Red tips on his faux-hawk
and the rest of his faux-hawk is blonde.
He looks like an idiot!
hahahahahhahaha
That is what they get.
because there room smells like ASS.

Ok Nighty Night guys.
Don't do anything I wouldn't!

3 comments:

sarahhenricksen said...

i have to agree your hair does look good...i was worried how it was gonna turn out but not bad one bit........and andrew is such a dork...weird child.....

love
sarah

Nerds said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of your new hair colors.

Canopenner said...

playing jokes on kids with hairdye.

Diabolical.

I love it!