CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Why Cheat?

To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: To be sexually unfaithful.

Those are Dictionary.com's definition of cheating.
DO any of them sound good?
I don't think so.
What the fuck is the point of cheating on someone.
Your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife?
DO you really want to hurt them?
If so... you are EVIL.
WHy even get into a relationship with them.

People aren't stupid.
If you are cheating someone probably knows.
No one is perfect at hiding the clues.

I think people deserve to be treated better.
Tell the GodDamn truth
for once in your life.
Just come out with it.
So you might hurt the other person
would you rather lie to them?

This just comes down to once again
my disgust with the general population
it seems everyone is cheating everyone.

So do you have an answer to my question?
WHY CHEAT???

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'd totally cheat on my law exams if it would get me an A.

KIDDING! I would only be cheating myself, as teachers always say. But it is true. Gotta learn that info for yourself or you'll be a lousy lawyer. And nobody wants to pay $200 an hour for a lousy lawyer.

But I think I am off topic....

Anonymous said...

where did this come from?