CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Why can't we just get along?

I have found myself just sick at the American population lately. Today I went to Target and Payless to buy my work clothes. (I got a job at GreenHouse in the Mall.) While we were leaving Payless, with my ugly slip-resistent shoes, some dumb teenagers walked by. They yelled into the store at the cashier,"Holy SHit, We didn't kill Suddam." They guy looked a little bewildered, but didn't show emotions about it. I think I got more offended. This guy, working his shitty job, to support his family, has to deal with that shit. What the fuck did he do to them? Rgh I hate people.

Then I found out that Quartz Hill High was picked by KISS FM to be in the "Pimp my School" competition. Some student entered via the radio and they one. So Ryan Seacrest and "JO-Jo" on the radio went to QHHS, with cameras filmin and Mark Bryant the principal turned them away. What an asshole. They were going to equipt the school with new supplies and a bomb ass concert! RGGH FUCK MARK BRYANT. HE just hasn't been in good favor with his students lately. First he presses the ridiculous charges against Rocky and now this crap.

I really really hate the AV.

But on a good note.... Tomorrow is Friday and I begin my job!

7 comments:

Janet said...

New job! Yay! It'll be fun (even if not fashionable with your slip resistant shoes!).

Sometimes people suck. Especially in the AV. Bleh.

NorthBound Riders said...

Yeah my shoes, I don't think Carrie would approve. Actually she would probably send me to show hell.

Yeah I hate the av more and more each day.

NorthBound Riders said...

Shoe Hell... not show!

Kathryn said...

i like the AV so there.

NorthBound Riders said...

You are probably one of the few that do!

You should come order from me
at work! You are the only person that reads my blog that lives close! I think I get a discount for family!!!

Nerds said...

ewwww what a bastard. Poor guy. I feel so bad. =(
Unfortunately the world has a lot of people that don't look at other people as people. My only hope is that Karma will catch up with them. You and I will become humanitarians. =) and we can fight for a change. ha ha you can be the spokes women.

How was your first day at work?

Janet said...

How was the first day of work?

You'll get out of the AV soon enough. Don't worry! It took me a few years, too...