CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I have a list.




Here I will share it.
Be forwarned.
It will be completley random!

Food:
1. I made dinner tonight.
2. It included Crannberry/Orange Muffins. MmMM!
3. I would LaLa Love a slurpee right now.

Me:
1. I'm cold.
2. The heater in MY room doesn't work...
(am I selfish for pointing that out?)
3. I want to see Across the Universe again.

Them:
1. Boys are dumb.
2. Well not all boys.
3. I miss SOME of my family.
4. Other just seem to ALWAYS be there.
... and not in that warm fuzzy kinda way.

Things I love:
1. My puppy. who is watching me write.
2. Mandarin Salad dressing from work!!
3. My warm wannabee UGG boots.
4. The fact that I get to go to Vegas this weekend.

Things I hate:
1. My yucky car
2. My messy lil bro's room.
3. The fact that The Hills and Gossip girl are on once a week.
4. People that can't just stop.
do you get it. SHUT UP.
I don't want to hear you ramble on.
blah blah blah blah blah.
Get over it.
If I didn't have to talk to you.
I wouldn't.

Ok sorry for the rant.
I start thinking about
one thing and then the mind and fingers
just start going...
and then I am a paragraph in...
and oh shit, I've hurt someone's feeling.

Oh Well...
Life's a garden... dig it!

Peace and Love.

2 comments:

Lesli said...

I love your random list. Isn't that what blogging is all about? And those muffins sound sooo good!

Janet said...

Vegas???? Fun! For what?