CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

I think my Bro's gone crazy.

This is my brother Will.
Growing up he was always
the prime example of good in my eyes.
My parents wanted us to be like him.
Now there is no complaining there...
he is a FANTASTIC guy.
This weekend he came home for Thanksgiving.

I don't know if it was the turkey
or being back in the Antelope Valley..
but he went NUTS.
He was dancing with my dog
and rolling around on the ground
and singing songs.
Just being overly NUTS.
I liked it a lot.

Usually Anthony and I are pegged
as the "weird" kids.
We are the middle children...
into weird heavy metal. blah blah blah
but not this week!
Will took the cake.

So my hat is tipped for you.
I liked it and I wish I could
have got to spend more time with
you growing up!
I can't wait to get up there
and see this crazyness on
the semi-routine visits
that will be our life.

Much Love.

0 comments: