CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Black Friday.



OMG! A pink Mac! I want it!!!!!!!
AHHHH. I need one for xmas sooo bad.
and a pink digital camera to match.


The day after Thankgiving is Black Friday.
It is the start of Holiday shopping.
This year the news reported
16.4 Billion spent on Friday alone.

THough that number will be
surpassed today.
News agencies report
that while on the computer today
people will spend...
70 BILLION dollars.
That is for internet shopping alone.
What....
How do I get in contact with these people.

WOW.
That is nuts.
I see the benifit though.
YOu don't have to fight through the crowds
and it is delivered to you!

4 comments:

Lesli said...

I came here via Slice of Pink...and of course I see that pink MAC--I need that!!

Nerds said...

ohhh Soo Pink!!! ;)

Janet said...

I like.

NorthBound Riders said...

I want I want!