CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Your American Duty...

Did you vote today? I did. Though there were only 3 ballot points. YES on 3,8,11. That is what it came down to. How frickin exciting.

Well I am feeling a little better. Though I still have a bad cough. This week started off good though, so I can't wait to see what happens. My mom made a cherry pie! MMMM thank god for Sarah Lee! I have found myself kinda taking long showers, which is bad because we are in a draught. In the background the preview for the news was on and a little girl has been born with 4 arms and 4 legs. How does that happen? More importantly if this "thing" called God really exists why would he do that to some inocent child. But lets not get into theology.

Seinfeld is on right now! It is totally the Soup Nazi episode and I love that one! So I am going to go watch it. Peace out!

P.S.
I want a tattoo! Like now! I designed one tonight. It is pretty nifty. 2 big flowers which spread into a wave which crashes into a peace sign. It looks pretty tight. It is even cooler in my mind, but it seems that everything ends up that way!

Nighty night friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't eat poop. Make Anthony eat poop!! =/

Unknown said...

No. No really, eat poop, hippy.

Unknown said...

Sorry, hippie

Janet said...

No soup for you!

NorthBound Riders said...

No soup for you!

One day anthony!
You are going to get the jiggly,
wiggly, jiggly who!