CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Aloha!

Well I have been gone for awhile.
I have had blogging withdrawls,
but I am back and in full force.
As promised I would love to fill you
in on my "family reunion"

Well my crazy aunt ended up buying
me a study bible for my bible school...
which I'm not attending.
She wore too much lipstick that covered her
teeth.. yuck!
She mixed drinks w/ her meds which made her
even crazier...... AHHHH.
My uncle (her husband)
was amazing as ever.
He cooked for us.
On sunday morning he made a huge breakfast for
the whole family and we watched the football games.
I kinda got drunk w/ my cousin.
He drank about 20 more beers than I did...
but whose counting.
We sang karaoke all night...
I think we did Hotel California 5x!
All in all it was pretty alright!
I got to hang w/ my fam
and though some are crazy...
the ones that aren't were definetely
worth being around!

0 comments: