CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

The cutest of Cousins.

I have a nightly ritual...
I sign onto the computer
Check my myspace
Check my blog
and then check my email.
Tonight I recieved an interesting email.
It reads:

Hi Nicole!!
> It's me Autumn.
> I wanted to say hi.I haven't heard from you in a while.
> So... I heard you might go to Bible college. That's cool.
> So this is my new e-mail address. Don't e-mail me at my old one.
> See you at the Christmas Party!!
> Love your dearest Little Cuz,
> Autumn (:


WoW I replied to myself. My 9 year old cousin thinks I am going to bible college. WHAT???? I am one of the least religous people I know. So what does that mean? At our "family reunion"/christmas party next weekend my whole family is going to think that I am going to "bible school." Great.... If my cousin Autumn heard this that means that her parents heard it which means my Aunt told them. I don't get it. How random. I mean really. My aunt is kinda koo koo bananas. At one point in time she thought I attended Harvard... huh?! Now don't get me wrong I love her... and I know everyone has a few nuts hanging from their family tree... but why church school lol. Oh well. What can I say. I guess I will tell you guys what happens at our family spectacular! I am sure... it will be enough crazy to leave a little smile on your face when you are dealing with your own brand of family oddities.

0 comments: