CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

And then disaster struck...

Tonight I decided to take the plunge.
I wanted to re-arrange my room
because though my brother isn't
coming home for xmas
his friend Mike and his two friends were.
They love to stay in my room because
it is fun and there is always something
to look at.
SO I started cleaning tonight.
While trying to move my TV
the cable cord became wrapped around
my foot. I sat the TV down
and tried to step out of it.
I tripped, just about flipped over
and essentially ripped the cord from
the back of my TV. OOPS.
My father disapprovingly shook his head
as he tried to fix it... but alas.
My TV is dead.
I turned to my mom and said,
"Is it to late to ask Santa to bring me a tv too?"
She said she shall see...
Maybe it will be a flat screen!
I guess I will have time to catch up on my reading!
Which by the way I joined a new site!
www.goodreads.com
It is fantastic.
You put in the books you've read and want to read
and then you can make reviews. You can
also find friends...
I guess it is like myspace for smart kids!

Well I am off for the night!
Ciao
xoxo

RIP MY TV.... 2001-2007

1 comments:

Lesli said...

Well, your TV....RIP!

I belong to an on-line book club, too. www.shelfari.com. It sounds alot like yours. Kristen over at Shoe Addicts sent me an invite. I haven't really set it up yet, but I probably will over Chrismas break. I love to read and always have a book or two going.

Have a fun holiday weekend! And I will cross my fingers that you get a new TV--maybe it will even be pink.
xoxo
Lesli