CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

With the friends that count.




I am planning a new years party!
This week I will take on the invitation!
WOOO HOOO!!
This party should be pretty fun.
We are going to have a desert bar!
WHAT?
Yep, that was correct.
All the goodies you could want.
We are doing black and silver!
It should be fun.
It's my parents 20th anniversary.
Of the day the met.
They didnt marry.
But who cares... 20 and counting!

Anyways any suggestions people?
Things to do at a new years gala event?!?!

3 comments:

Lesli said...

Oh, I LOVE the idea of a dessert bar. I am sure you will have an awesome party! Wish I lived in California!

NorthBound Riders said...

I wish you lived in cali too!
Have an amazing time when you visit next weekend!

Wendiva said...

i hope you have the BEST party ever!!! i believe that any party w/ champagne present is a good one. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!