CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007



Isn't this train just perfect! It is located in Chicago!!! I am going there next summer for a trip to a convention! I want to ride the PINK train!! I have never been on a real train. I go metro... but one day I would like to take a long trip, a read a good book and just hang out on the train! How about in 2012! Who wants to come? I should be done with all of my schooling and pack from the peace corps!!! HAHA. So 2012 it is. Anybody going to join me? It will be like a big sleepover!

Ok. I am still freezing. Last night a few friends and myself went up to the aquaduct. We thought that if it was going to snow it would be cool to see it from the highest point in our valley! Well I left my coat at home. So it's 1am, raining and very cold... and I have no coat! What is a girl to do? Well I danced. My Best Friend and I did a little ballet number to keep us warm. To say the least it was a very entertaining night and the most fun I have had at the aquaduct! Even though now... I might have hypothermia! But that is the price you pay for ballet!

Have a great sunday everyone!

1 comments:

Janet said...

I want to ride the pink train, too!