CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Burrr!

It is quite cold in our
little desert.
They are projecting rain
for the next couple days.
I can't even see out to Tehaccapi
which is about 30 miles away.
Usually you can see the moutains
but not with this cloud coverage!
It is kinda eerie!

I got some shopping done today.
I bought a gift for Tierney, Sarah and Janet.
I also got myself a nice warm coat!
With a furry hood.
But not real fur... because that sux.
But faux-fur and I love it!
It is just a typical snowboarding type
but it is very cute!
I hope we get snow!!!!

THis is they type of coat I got.
But mine is white
and it has little silver things on it.
It is from Billabong.... but I couldn't
find a pic of the exact one!


Next thing on my list.
Finish shopping
and buy a sparkly dress for our party!!!
I think I'll wait for Janet to come home
and then we could go together!
So get here sista!
I missin that girl bond!
Don't worry Mandi
I didn't forget about you!
I have a countdown going
unitl we get to hang out!
Like really I made number and I rip
them off every day waiting unitl we get to hang out!
I did it for the first day of school
but hopefully it will be sooner than that!!!

0 comments: