CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What if santa was lactose?



I begin my holiday baking today!
I am going to start with Chocolate chunk cookies!
I usually do most of the baking by myself because
my mom gets tired from all the shopping and what not.
So what should I amke this year?
I usally do up gift packs for the neighbors
and send everybody home with some yummy treats!
Here is my list:
Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chip
Oatmeal Raisin
Macaroons (never done it b4 but my Aunt K has a recipe for me)
Oh and thumprint cookies.

So my fellow bloggers...
what are you favorite cookies
and do you have any recipes I could try out?

I love learning to cook new things
and i've never heard of too many cookies...
Though maybe I should have when we ended up
with like 3 dozen extra oatmeal raisin
at thanksgiving time.
Oh well... OOPS!
So send me your favorite holiday cookie type!



Peace and Love
and remember to be happy!

1 comments:

Lesli said...

I can't believe nobody has left you any cookie recipes yet & although I like to bake cookies, I can't think of any off the top of my head or maybe I am too tired to think as it is 1:30 a.m. But if you go to www.jennsylvania.com (another blog) she has about 100 cookie recipes. You will need to scroll down past all the postings about a rat in her house, but that is pretty interesting, too.