CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Holly Jolly Christmas!


Stolen from Lesli :


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I am a fan of wrapping paper because you can add your own special touch. Even plain paper can be made into something beautiful.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I personally haven't had a real tree at MY house, but last year my brother's best friend bought a tree so I could decorate it! But I think an artificial tree will do! As long as you have a christmas-ie candle to set the mood!

3. When do you put up the tree? My mom, bestfriend and myself always set the tree up the day after thanksgiving!

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day. I always wake up.. at about noon and my mom went all crazy and put everything away.

5. Do you like eggnog? No... I am a fan of cider!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? When I was a kid I shared a room with my little brother and one Christmas my parents built on an extra room (sorta) for me!


7. Do you have a nativity scene? I think we have one. Though it isn't out...

8. Hardest person to buy for? Umm everyone. I try to be intuitive!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Myself! I know what I want already.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely regular mail. I love opening up the cute cards!

11 .Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Umm once I got a sports greates accident video... and my lil bro gave me a ceramic clown! But it is the thought that counts... right?

12 . Favorite Christmas Movie? Home for the Holidays

13 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Oh, yes. Who needs 20 bath and body sets??

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate covered cherries, and ham!

15 . Clear lights or colored on the tree? We have a mixutre of both! I like things a little crazy!

16 . Favorite Christmas song? I like the Drummer Boy song!

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like being at home with my family.

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? On dasher and dancer and prancer and vixen on comet and cupid and donner and blitzen! But do you recall... the most famous reindeer of all.. Rudolph~!


19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open our christmas Pj's on Christmas eve and then read Twas the Night Before Christmas and then on Christmas morning we all have to get up annoyingly early to do everything else.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude people. Come on people... be happy!

21 . Favorite ornament theme or color? My favorite ornaments are my Gone with the Wind Scarlett and Rhett bulbs!

22. When do you start shopping for Christmas? A few weeks before Christmas. I am horrible. I never know what I am going to get.

23. What, do you want for Christmas this year? A white Macbook laptop computer, a Pink digital camera, The Hlls on dvd, Scrubs on Dvd and Laguna Beach on DvD!

24. Angel or Star on top of tree? I always ALWAYS put the angel on the top! My dad use to put me on his shoulders and let me do it! Now I am taller and do it by myself!

25. What do/did you leave for Santa? Chocolate chip cookies and Milk and some carrots for the reindeer. We also go out in the street on Christmas eve and sprinkle oatmeal and glitter all over the place as Reindeer food. We know... we are too old. But come on... the chance to throw glitter all over the street! It is sooo much fun!
If you have kids I would recommend doing the "reindeer food" thing! It is a lot of fun!

I WOULD LOVE IF IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS--IT'S FUN

5 comments:

Lesli said...

I HEART chocolate covered cherries, too!! AND I love that you sprinkle glitter & oatmeal for the reindeer--that is so cute and fun! Merry Christmas and mean people suck!

Wendiva said...

i WANT some chocolate cookies, we don't have good ones in tokyo, not like the ones back home. and i LOVE wrapping presents too! hope u get everything u wish for this xmas!

NorthBound Riders said...

I hope you guys get everything you like too!

Lys said...

This was an adorable meme. Scarlett & Rhett?? Seriously?? Love that movie.

Early Merry Xmas!

Valley Girl said...

I am with you on wrapping paper! I love wrapping gifts!!!