CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

Sex Obsessed Boys...and girls!

OMG!
Do you know what the "Angry Dragon" is?
I don't... well I didn't.
SO my friend.
He will remain nameless
Says.. I'll show you the angry dragon
Is it good?
Then I knew I was heading down the
path of sex talk...
Great... I reply.
So what exactly is this angry dragon I ask?
He Replies..."it's when u push down on your head right before i cum so you choke and it comes out ur nose"
"Ewww That does not sound very nice " I replied.
Why one earth would you do that?
Why not is the question you should be asking... I assume...
Right I assure myself... Hmm should be an entertaining evening lol.
Especially the way my conversation is already going.
YOu can't get better when in the last 10 minutes the these are a few
of the words recieved...
Zelda, Fallacio, Ass, Nerd, WII and Drunk!

Ciao my fellow bloggers!
Have a delicous friday
and stay away from any body fluids coming out your nose!
Pun Intended!!

2 comments:

Nerds said...

ewww so gross. ha ha

You have a great Friday too!

NorthBound Riders said...

thanks!

You have a good Friday too!
I don't want to hear
about your angry dragon...
as he is my brother!
YUCK!