CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

I want Snow!

It is FREEZING outside right now.
It has been raining off and on since thursday.
Some people are saying that it might snow
tonight or tomorrow!
That would be amazing!
We don't see snow that often.

I want a new job.
One that will let me have ridiculous hours.
I need to work 40 hours a week
so I can move out of SoCal
and I would prefer to work from like
11pm-7am! That would be rockin!

I am going to apply at every hotel
available! 1 down... 20 to go!

Ok well everyone do a snow dance for me!
I recommend the Soulja Boy dance...
it's fun and good cardio!

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Leave Southern California? Where do you want to live? I am just curious, because I would LOVE to live in Southern California or even Northern California. I am always bugging my husband to get transferred to San Diego, seriously.

NorthBound Riders said...

San Diego is way better than my town! I would really love to move up to the San Francisco area.

I live in the horrible desert with nothing but hicks, immature girls, crazy conservative freaks and like scary gangsters. It is not a good mix for me.

There aren't very many good people around here. The ones that are just happen to be stuck here because their whole family lives here.

So NORCAL would be fantastic!